• ChainReaction PLM+ helps to manage product collections from
planning to delivery.
• It enables seamless communication and collaboration among
geographically dispersed team of internal and external
• Multiple product categories are supported including apparel,
made ups, kitchenware, furniture etc.
• The solution is natively web-based, cross-platform, and
designed for mobile computing.
• The Product Data Management (PDM) functionality includes
product specifications, approvals and testing, costing, and billof-materials (BOM).
• The Web Workflow/Time-and-Action system enables to plan
and track each design and delivery, and integrate actions of all
Offices and Vendors with automatic reminders and escalations.
• A complete and flexible PO and Shipment Management can be
easily integrated with Forwarder and Legacy systems.
• The ChainReaction Objects API enables two-sided integration
with legacy and enterprise systems (SAP, Oracle etc.).
• Specifications, Approvals/Tests,
• Can create templates for the
above at multiple levels. These
templates will automatically be
inherited by newly created
• Define Masters and Variant links
PDM – Specifications 1/2
• Make complete specifications
of each product including
pictures, colourways, grading,
wash instructions etc.
• Create multiple Costing
comparing vendors and
• Design collaboratively with your
offices and vendors
• Create reusable templates
by defining activities and
linking them together
• Track each activity of each
• Get warned well in time via
a sophisticated system of
alerts and escalations
• Avoid surprises - each user
knows exactly what has to
be done today, this week,
this month – no surprises
• Drill-down from a broad
process overview to
• Analyze work load and
performance of employees
POs and Shipments
• Create RFQs (Request for Quote =
Reverse Auction) and send to selected
vendors. Vendors responses are
• Manage Sampling and Purchase Orders.
• Manage Vendor information and their
specializations as well as factory and
• Track Shipments, allow Vendors to
directly enter shipping information.
Highlights – eNotes
• Create eNotes and/or Emails
for any object. An eNote can be
added to multiple records in
• Each user can see if he/she has
any unread eNotes, per Object
or in a consolidated view.
• View the History of all eNotes
for an Object or search across