INSTITUTE OF LAW
Program: Bachelor of Law
FIRST SEMESTER, SY 2013-2014
Vision: A premiere Higher Education Institution
In Northern Luzon
MISSION: As a molder of nation builders, KASC
Shall provide quality instuction, engage in relevant
Research and extension programs, establish and
operate profitable income generating projects
and implement sustain capability building programs
to respond to changing demands.
Goals of the Institute:
Prepare and train-well equipped young professionals
in the practice of law in response to the growing
need for more lawyer practitioners in the province of
Objectives of the Program:
1. To provide educational access to academically qualified young professionals to take
the law course at the affordable costs.
2. To produce lawyers who are members of the Philippine Bar in good moral standing,
efficient and effective law practitoners with an awareness of the needs of the
deprived and oppressed sectors of the society.
3. To provide access to qualif legal education to professionals, public officials,
employess and other interested persons.
4. To contribute to the enhancement of administration of justice in the province of
A detailed examination into the characteristics of criminal law, the nature of felonies, stages of execution, circumtances
TIME DURATION : 3 Hours/week
CREDIT UNITS : 3 units
PRE-REQUISITE : None
At the end of the semester, the graduate students should:
1. Have required knowledge on the communication theories, models and strategies.
2. Have developed their skills in writing the different styles of communication.
3. Apply their knowledge in the preparation of the different types of communication in their respective agencies/offices.
1. Library activities
2. Case analysis
3. Conduct Case Study
4. Reaction Papers
2. LCD- Projection (for powerpoint lecture presentation)
4. White board markers
5. Reading materials
6. Copies of cases related to communication
7. Sample of case study outputs
Attendance - 5%
Oral/written Reports - 30%
Class Participation/Paper - 25%
Final Examination - 40%
TOTAL - - -100%
MAJOR TOPIC: CONCEPTUAL FRAMEWORK AND OVERVIEW OF THE COURSE
VALUES: Punctuality, commitment, good human relations, honesty, respect to peers and superiors