GOVERNMENT OF INDIA DEPARTMENT OF SPACE INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANIZATION BANGALORE
Affix Latest Color Passport Size Photograph Here
KETHAVATHU MANTHRU NAIK
SUB: WRITTEN TEST FOR THE POST OF Junior Personal Assistant THIS
REFERENCE TO THE APPLICATION YOU HAD SUBMITTED TO INDIAN SPACE
RESEARCH ORGANISATION FOR THE POST OF Junior Personal Assistant IN THE PAY BAND OF RS.5,200-20,200/RS.5,200-20,200/- WITH A GRADE PAY OF RS.2400/AGAINST OUR ADVERTISEMENT NO. ISRO HQ:ICRB:01:2015 DATED 21-01-2016 BEARING APPLICATION REGISTRATION NO : 1036787
YOU ARE REQUESTED TO APPEAR FOR A WRITTEN TEST AS PER THE FOLLOWING DETAILS:
YOUR ROLL NUMBER (To be written in OMR sheets)
DATE OF WRITTEN TEST
TIME OF WRITTEN TEST
10:00 HOURS to 13:00 HOURS
WRITTEN TEST CENTER CENTER CODE
Frobels Garden High School WRITTEN TEST VENUE VENUE
Near Lalapet, Opp. Prashant Nagar Bus Stop, Moulali Railway Quarters, Hyderabad
DETAILS AND SYLLABI FOR THE WRITTEN TEST: • There would be 90 Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ) type questions in Part-A carrying 3 marks each to be answered separately on a OMR sheet and 3 descriptive type questions in Part-B carrying 10 marks each to be answered in separate answer booklet.
• You are eligible to appear for the written test, only if you fulfill the following eligibility conditions :-
Educational Qaulification Graduation in Arts/Commerce/ Management/ Science/ Computer Applications with First Class as declared by the University. OR Diploma in Commercial/Secretarial Commercial/Secretarial Practise with first class with one year experience as Steno Typist/Stenographer AND A minimum speed of 80 wpm in English Stenography WITH Knowledge in the use of Computers.
Age limit 26 years as on 11.02.2016 (31 years for SC/ST and 29 years for OBC).ExServicemen, Persons with Disabilities, Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders. In case any of the above requirements are not fulfilled, you are not eligible to appear for the Written Test. Further, it should be clearly understood that you are being called for the Written Test only on the basis of information furnished by you in your application. In case you fail to substantiate any of the claims made in your application, your candidature will be summarily rejected at any stage of selection process. You have been shortlisted for the written test based on your declaration that you have passed your Graduation in First Class as declared by the University. You will have to produce Certificates with First Class as declared by University for verification, failing which your candidature will be summarily rejected at any stage of selection process.
Your attention is invited to the enclosed Annexure containing important instructions for strict compliance. Yours faithfully, Administrative Officer (ICRB)
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES: • YOU ARE ADVISED TO BRING THIS CALL LETTER DULY AFFIXING A LATEST PASSPORT SIZE COLOUR PHOTOGRAPH ON IT PRODUCE FOR VERIFICATION AT THE VENUE BEFORE ENTERING THE WRITTEN TEST HALL FAILING WHICH YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO WRITE THE TEST. THE CALL LETTER WITH YOUR LATEST COLOUR PHOTOGRAPH AND SIGNATURE WILL BE COLLECTED AND RETAINED BY US FOR OUR RECORDS.
• YOU ARE ADVISED TO BRING WITH YOU FOR VERIFICATION A SET OF SELF-ATTESTED COPIES OF MARKS CARDS/CERTIFICATES INCLUDING EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE, IF APPLICABLE, IN SUPPORT OF THE DECLARATIONS YOU HAVE MADE IN THE APPLICATION TO THE WRITTEN TEST VENUE.
• YOU ARE ADVISED TO REPORT TO THE EXAMINATION HALL ONE HOUR BEFORE THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE WRITTEN TEST.
• YOU ARE ADVISED TO BRING ONLY BALL POINT PENS, TO THE EXAMINATION HALL FOR ANSWERING OBJECTIVE TYPE QUESTIONS AND DESCRIPTIVE ANSWERS.
• COMPUTERS, CALCULATORS, LOGARITHM TABLE, DIGITAL DIARY, MOBILE PHONES & OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS, TEXT BOOKS, NOTES WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INSIDE THE EXAMINATION HALL.
• READ CAREFULLY THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE OMR ANSWER SHEET BEFORE ANSWERING. • THE QUESTIONS WILL BE MULTIPLE CHOICE TYPE WITH FOUR ANSWERS INDICATED, OF WHICH ONE WILL ONLY BE UNAMBIGUOUSLY CORRECT.
• YOU HAVE TO SELECT THE RIGHT ANSWER BY BUBBLING(MARKING) THE CORRESPONDING OVAL ON THE ANSWER SHEET BY BLACK OR BLUE BALL POINT PEN ONLY AS PER THE INSTRUCTIONS ON ANSWER SHEET. HOWEVER, SEPARATE ANSWER SHEET WILL BE PROVIDED FOR ANSWERING THE THREE QUESTIONS OF DESCRIPTIVE TYPE IN PART-B.
• AFTER THE EXAMINATION, THE CANDIDATE SHOULD HANDOVER THE OMR AND DESCRIPTIVE ANSWER SHEETS TO THE INVIGILATOR. THE ORIGINAL OMR ANSWER SHEET SHALL BE RETAINED BY INVIGILATOR WHILE THE CARBON IMPRESSION OF THE OMR ANSWER SHEET SHALL BE CARRIED BY THE CANDIDATE AND PRESERVED CAREFULLY FOR FURTURE REFERENCE. PROPER CARE SHOULD BE TAKEN BY THE CANDIDATE TO SEPERATE THE CARBON IMPRESSION AND THE ORIGINAL OMR ANSWER SHEET.
• YOU MAY PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TIME, DATE OR VENUE FOR WRITTEN TEST CANNOT BE CHANGED FOR ANY REASONS.
• PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU HAVE TO COME TO WRITTEN TEST VENUE AT YOUR OWN COST AND NO COSTS TO THAT EFFECT WILL BE REIMBURSED.
• IF YOU ARE AT PRESENT EMPLOYED IN CENTRAL/STATE GOVT/PUBLIC SECTOR UNDERTAKING/AUTONOMOUS ORGANISATION/PRIVATE ORGANISATION AIDED BY GOVERNMENT, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PRODUCE NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE CERTIFICATE FROM FROM YOUR PRESENT EMPLOYER AT THE TIME OF THE WRITTEN TEST, WITHOUT WHICH YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO APPEAR FOR THE TEST.
• CANDIDATES WHO HAVE APPLIED FOR MULTIPLE POSTS, HAVE TO SUBMIT CALL LETTERS OF ALL THE POSTS APPLIED TO THE INVIGILATOR WITHOUT FAIL AND ALSO MENTION THE ROLL NUMBERS OF ALL POSTS CORRECTLY IN THE APPROPRIATE SPACES PROVIDED IN THE OMR ANSWER SHEET.
Indian Space Research Organisation -------------------------------------