NR500 Week 5 Evidence Based Practice
Click Link Below To Buy:
• Select a health-related topic applicable to your practice setting and formulate a clinical question using the PICO (T) format.
• Identify key terms that you will use to search the literature, based on the PICO (T) elements.
• Search for information on your formulated clinical question in each of these three databases: PubMed, CINAHL (Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature), and The Joanna Briggs Institute database.
• Present the results of the searches in the tables provided in the Evidence-Based Practice Searchable Clinical Questions Form found in Doc Sharing. Although the worksheet is provided, you may need to add additional rows to the grid in order to accommodate your search results. Be sure to include all of your steps in the Notes column.
• Submit the form to the Dropbox by the due date.