Attendance Management System
[Type the abstract of the document here. The abstract is typically a short summary of the contents of the document. Type the abstract of the document here. The abstract is typically a short summary of the contents of the document.]
head-sys4 tinfNeoptus 1/1/2013
1. Introduction:Attendance Management System is software developed for daily attendance in offices, schools, colleges and institutes. If facilitates to access the attendance information of a particular like employees and student in a particular fields and class. The information is sorted by the operators, which will be provided by the for particular fields and class. This system will also help in evaluating attendance eligibility criteria of a student and employees.
1.1Purpose:The purpose of developing attendance management system is to computerized the tradition way of taking attendance. Another purpose for developing this software is to generate the report automatically at the end of the session or in the between of the session.
1.2Scope:The scope of the project is the system on which the software is installed, i.e. the project is developed as a desktop application, and it will work for a particular institute. But later on the project can be modified to operate it online.
The specific objectives of the AMS: To computerize the traditional way of taking attendance To make easy to track the work time and overtime To make easy to generate reports automatically
2. System Requirement: Minimum RAM:-256 MB Hard Disk:-40 GB Processor:-Intel Pentium 4 Operating System:-Windows XP Service Pack2
Basically The Attendance Management System basically has two main modules for proper functioning • First module is admin: This has right for creating space. For new batch and any entry of new faculty, Updating in Subject if necessary and sending notices Admin also maintain the attendances report of employees for example if anyone employee came late to the office he/she should be inform to the admin before coming to the office then admin noted the time . • Second module is handled by the user Which can be a Faulty or an operator? User has a right of making daily Attendance, generating report.
1. CPU – Pentium 3 or above 2. RAM – 512 MB or above 3. Hard Disk – 40 GB or above 4. Mouse/Keyboard/Printer
1. Operating System - Windows XP 2. .Net 3. Microsoft SQL Server 4. Visual Studio 2008
3. Characteristics and Features:
System used for managing human resources of an organization through intranet and internet Main purpose of software is to manage daily attendance records as well as in maintaining leaves Transactions & balance of employees of organizations The core part of this software is to generate all kinds of reports related to: Employee’s attendance Leave transactions Projected recruitments and retirements In addition, it also includes the list of employees on the basis of: Different categories Departments Grades and castes
3.2 CHAREACTERSTIC OF THE PROPOSED SYSTEM
• User Friendly: - The proposed system is user friendly because the retrieval and storing of data is fast and data is maintained efficiently. Moreover the graphical user interface is provided in the proposed system, which provides user to deal with the system very easily. • Reports are easily generated: Reports can be easily generated in the proposed system so user can generate the report as per the requirement (monthly) or in the middle of the session. User can give the notice to the students so he/she become regular.
• Very less paper work: The proposed system requires very less paper work. All the data is feted into the computer immediately and reports can be generated through computers. Moreover work becomes very easy because there is no need to keep data on papers. • Computer operator control: Computer operator control will be there so no chance of errors. Moreover storing and retrieving of information is easy. So work can be done speedily and in time.
Attendance Management System:
Attendance management is the act of managing attendance or presence of the workforce in a work setting to minimize loss due to employee downtime. Attendance management system is done to develop a willingness on the part of all employees to attend work regularly, to assist them in motivating their co-workers to attend work regularly, to monitor the attendance of employees, to keep track of employee’s performance etc.
Needs of Attendance management System:
How much time does employees, managers and payroll staff spends on simply managing time? The costs associated with this one task can stagger. Between punching clocks, setting schedules, enforcing schedules, absence management, and payroll processing etc, inefficient time attendance management will turn out to be a black hole that sucks a company’s bottom line of earnings.
Basically Attendance Management System needs two main Modules are User Admin
After Selected the Employee/User the candidate has fill the Registration form