WE PROVIDE CASE STUDY ANSWERS, ASSIGNMENT
SOLUTIONS, PROJECT REPORTS AND THESIS
ARAVIND - 09901366442 – 09902787224
1. Who are the persons who are considered to be competent to contract?
2. Distinguish between the terms ‘void’ and ‘voidable’. Bring out the inherent
distinctions clearly by citing suitable examples in each case.
3. Define a contingent contract. Give suitable illustrative examples to clarify the points.
4. Define a ‘Bill of Exchange’, quoting the number of the Section that defines it.
5. What is meant by the term ‘goods’?
6. Why are the ‘actionable claims’ and ‘money’ been expressly excluded from the
category of goods?
7. What do you understand by the term ‘property in goods’?
8. What is a Partnership?
9. What do you mean by the ‘dissolution of a partnership firm’? Explain.
10. What are the various objects of the Consumer Protection Act, 1986? Explain.