1. Every Monday, Sally ___________ (drive) her kids to football practice.
2. Usually, I ______________ (work) as a secretary at ABT, but this summer I
___________ (study) French at a language school in Paris. That is why I am
Shhh! Be quiet! John ______________ (sleep).
Don't forget to take you umbrella. It __________ (rain).
I hate living in Seattle because it ______________ (rain, always).
I'm sorry I can't hear what you _______________ (say) because everybody
____________(talk) so loudly.
7. Justin ___________________ (write, currently) a book about his adventures in
Tibet. I hope he can find a good publisher when he is finished.
8. The business cards _________________ (be, normally) printed by a company
in New York. Their prices ____________ (be) inexpensive, yet the quality of
their work is quite good.
9. This delicious chocolate ___________________ (be) made by a small
chocolatier in Zurich, Switzerland.
Look! Jenny __________ (go) to school.
She ____________ (wear) a raincoat and wellies and she ___________
(carry) an umbrella.
Jenny usually ___________ (cycle) to school, but today she ___________
(take) the bus because it ___________ (rain).
The bus _________________ (leave) at 7:35 and _____________ (arrive) at
Jenny's school at 7:45.
The first lesson) ______________ (begin) at 8 o'clock.