Randall D. Friedberg 8719 N. Robinhood Avenue Kansas City, MO. 64154-7901 (816) 820-5964 [email protected]
LinkedIn URL: www.linkedin.com/in/randallfriedberg PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY: I am a Management professional with demonstrated ability in planning and impleme nting programs that align employee development and productivity with company goa ls. My qualifications and work experience are significantly diversified, includi ng over 19 years of professional management, call center management, customer se rvice, computer software and hardware support, project management, commercial av iation, outside business to business sales, transportation and warehousing.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: H&R BLOCK Call Center Management/Quality Assurance 2006 to 2010
* Developed and managed an excel reporting "scorecard" for departmental agents a nd vendors increasing report ability and productivity by 50%. * Developed, maintained and trained a call center supervisor certification progr am for mid to upper management, increasing supervisor productivity. * Developed and managed a Web-Cast quality training curriculum for customer serv ice and technical agents increasing Customer Satisfaction and Issue Resolution b y 30%. * Supervised a staff of 50-75 direct reports including: hiring, training, coachi ng and evaluating associates. * Developed and implemented a "HELP DESK" program for internal CSR agents and co ntracted vendors lowering training costs by 35% while increasing C-Sat by 30%.
2004 to 2006
* Extensive experience developing and implementing cost controls, relating to a 20% cost savings in operational payroll. * Business and operational development including recruitment, hiring and trainin g, discipline and evaluations a staff of 35 employees. * Managed a $180M total annual freight budget. Oversaw freight rating and rating systems, freight payments, and carrier performance which improved on-time perfo rmance by 55% * Negotiated contracts with local vendors and temporary agencies. * Maintained an ISO9000 environment which resulted in securing major shipping cu stomers. * Certified as a Safety Coordinator reducing accidents by 35% by implementing fo rklift training program that utilized safety videos, written exams, and driving certification test.
2002 to 2004
* Successfully re-opened several major accounts resulting in an increase of mont hly sales by 10%.
* Coordinated in-house productions to meet deadlines and controlled quality of f inished product. * Award for best merchandising of products and services for the district of 25 s tores. * Conducted sales observations, display and planograms merchandising, discipline and evaluations of 20 store associates.
VANGUARD AIRLINES Call Center/Airport Shift Manager
1995 to 2002
* Managed a staff of 40 agents for passenger check-in, ticketing, gate operation s and expediting inbound and outbound flights. * Liaison for flight crews to control scheduling adherence, irregular flight ope rations, security concerns and escalated passenger issues. * Involved in setting new polices and procedures for the training department. * Received the "MVP" award 5 times throughout my employment for cost savings and increased employee productivity. * Liaison for company operations as the FAA Ground Security Coordinator * Monitored agent's daily performance, conducting semi and annual evaluations. * Assisted in the developed and management of the start-up airline reservation o perations for a staff of 200 agents.
EDUCATION: DeAnza College - Sunnyvale, CA. Major: Business Administration Minor: Aeronautics Foothill College - Los Altos Hills, CA. Major: Aeronautics Minor: Business Administration
ADDITIONAL: A Variety of Professional Training: Microsoft products: Windows Ope rating Systems, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, and FrontPage. Hel p Desk and Call Center Management, High Speed Management, Major Accounts Marketi ng, Presentation Skills, Professional Selling Skills, FAA Licensed Pilot