KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS:
This SUPPLIER SERVICES CONTRACT made and executed this _____
day of May 2016, at _______________, Philippines by and between:
_________________________, Filipino, Single/Married,
with postal address at ________________________,
hereinafter referred to as the “CLIENT”
MICHAEL GERALD G. CARNEO, Filipino, Single,
with postal address at 605 M. Santiago St. Sampaloc,
Manila, hereinafter referred to as the “SUPPLIER”
W I T N E S S E T H:
WHEREAS, the CLIENT is in need of a SUPPLIER who shall provide
services tailored to the needs of the CLIENT;
WHEREAS, the SUPPLIER presents itself as willing and capable to
undertake and provide the services requirements of the CLIENT.
NOW THEREFORE, the parties hereto, for the considerations hereinafter
provided, agree as follows:
ARTICLE I. APPOINTMENT
1. The CLIENT hereby appoints the SUPPLIER to provide services needed by
the CLIENT. The SUPPLIER hereby accepts the said appointment and
guaranties to perform the duties, and responsibilities herein agreed by the
ARTICLE II. SCOPE OF WORK
1. The SUPPLIER shall perform, execute and complete the services designated
by the CLIENT, which shall include the following service/s:
a. That SUPPLIER shall deliver to CLIENT a complete set of Photobooth
including its accessories which shall consist of the following:
2. In case of discrepancy in the work to be done, the SUPPLIER shall
immediately inform the CLIENT thru its authorized representative who shall
then decide the matter. No action shall be taken by the SUPPLIER without the
prior consultation and decision of the CLIENT.
3. The SUPPLIER shall always ensure that the interest of the CLIENT is
ARTICLE III. EXTRA WORK AND CHANGE ORDERS
1. The SUPPLIER shall not in any way or manner alter or change the Scope of
Works without the prior written approval from the CLIENT. However the
CLIENT may, at any time, without invalidating the contract, order extra work
or modify the work, by way of adding to and/or deducting from the same, as
covered by the contract documents. Such extra work or change may be initially
ordered by the CLIENT or its authorized representative.
2. The costs incurred by the extra work or change order mentioned above, whether
an increase or decrease in the contract amount, shall be mutually agreed upon
by the CLIENT and the SUPPLIER.
ARTICLE IV. AMOUNT AND MANNER OF PAYMENT
1. For and in consideration of the foregoing stipulations and conditions and for the
completion of the works herein mentioned the CLIENT hereby undertakes and
agrees to pay the amount of ___________________________________ (₱
__________) Philippine Currency.
2. CLIENT shall pay SUPPLIER an initial payment in the amount of
__________________________ (₱_____) upon the execution of the herein
3. Final Payment shall be made by CLIENT to SUPPLIER in the amount of
__________________________________ (₱_____) upon the delivery of the
finished product by SUPPLIER to CLIENT.
ARTICLE V. NO EMPLOYER-EMPLOYEE RELATIONSHIP
(WHETHER INDIVIDUALLY or COLLECTIVELY)
1. There is no employer-employee relationship between the CLIENT and the
ARTICLE VI. PERIOD OF ENGAGEMENT
1. The SUPPLIER hereby agrees to furnish works and services herein provided
within a period of _____ days or from ___________ ____, 2016 to
____________ ____, 2016 or until the completion of works and services herein
provided whichever is later.
ARTICLE VII. SUSPENSION OF EFFECTIVITY
1. In the event that any of the parties is unable, by reason of force majeure, to
carry out its obligations herein in whole or in part, the obligations of such party,
for the duration of such event created by such force majeure shall be remedied
as far as possible with all reasonable dispatch. Force Majeure as used herein
shall mean any event, whether accidental or not, beyond the control of the party
affected by events, such as acts of government or sovereignty, riot, insurrection,
civil commotion, labor strike/dispute, slowdown, sabotage, or other
disturbances, flood, Acts of God or any other causes and more generally any
other circumstances or situation, whether similar or different, which is
reasonably beyond the control of the party claiming Force Majeure.
2. The party affected by Force Majeure shall give notice to the other party in
writing. Immediately following such notice, the obligations of the party giving
notice shall be suspended.
3. However in cases wherein the affected party is the SUPPLIER, and the
SUPPLIER fails to render services for a period of time which will affect the
CLIENT who is not in any way affected by the force majeure, the CLIENT
shall have the option to rescind the herein CONTRACT.
4. Payments made before the rescission shall be returned by the SUPPLIER to the
ARTICLE VIII. NON-WAIVER OF RIGHTS
1. The CLIENT’s omission to exercise and enforce any of its rights or remedies
or any of the SUPPLIER’s obligations shall not constitute a waiver thereof and
shall not affect the rights of the CLIENT and the obligations of the
SUPPLIER under this CONTRACT.
ARTICLE IX. VENUE IN CASE OF LITIGATION
1. All claims, enforcement of rights and legal actions connected or arising from
this CONTRACT shall be brought exclusively in the Courts of Manila.
ARTICLE X. SAVING CLAUSE.
1. In the event that any provision of this CONTRACT is found to be
unenforceable, void, invalid or unreasonable in scope, such provision shall be
modified to the extent necessary to make it enforceable. However if the same
cannot be modified and may not be enforced, the remaining provisions shall
thereby remain unaffected.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have executed this
CONTRACT on the respective dates above written.
MICHAEL GERALD G. CARNEO
Signed in the Presence Of:
REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES)
CITY OF ______________________) S.S.
BEFORE ME, this ____ day of ___________,
______________________, Philippines, personally appeared:
Government Issued ID:
Date/Place of Issue:
known to me and to me known to be the same person/s who executed the above stated
CONTRACT and acknowledged to me that the same is their own free act and deed.
This instrument consists of ____pages including this page where this acknowledgment is written,
signed by the parties at the left hand margin of each and every page thereof
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand and affixed my notarial seal on
________________________ at _____________________, Philippines.