Name of the Candidate
Name of the Post Applied
Job related skills / software
ECE, VLSI, M
Years of Experience
Salary Expected per Month(Rs)
Highest Qualification attained
M.E. / ME : M
Major / Specialization
Are you looking for job now?
Can the recruiter contact you?
Account Created On
21 March 20
Resume Format / CV Sample Template / Example / Model :
Dhana Lakshmi College of Engineering&Technology Chennai
Sub : Application for the post of Assistant Professor in ECE Department – Reg.
I am a final year student of M.E. (Applied Electronics). I am willing to excel in the field of teaching. The skill and knowledge that I
years could benefit your organization. I request you to give me an opportunity to prove my passion on teaching.
I have enclosed my resume and I hope that my application will be duly considered.
Looking forward to build my career by utilizing all opportunities to implement my skills and knowledge in order to pursue a long te
- Pursuing Master of Engineering in Applied Electronics(Part Time) at Anna University, CEG Campus, Chennai. CGPA : 8.8(upto 5th
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics & Communication Engineering from Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Technology, Coimbatore 7
- Completed H.S.C. from Mary Immaculate Girls Higher Secondary School (State Board) 87.41%, 2006 .
- Completed S.S.L.C. from Mary Immaculate Girls Higher Secondary School (State Board) 95.4%, 2004.
Domain Knowledge : VLSI, Computer Networks
Technical Skill :
- Language Basics in C
- Tools MODELSIM,XILINX,MATLAB
Soft Skill :
- Good communication Skill
- Good listener
Extra Curricular Activities :
- Participated in Workshop on ‘Programmable Logic Circuits’ held at Government College of Technology, Coimbatore.
- Participated in Workshop on ‘Entrepreneurship’ held at Government College of Technology, Coimbatore.
In Plant Training :
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, Tirupattur.
- BHEL, Ranipet.
Co Curricular Activities :
- Participated in Seminar on 'Recent Trends in High Data Rate Wireless Communication’ held at Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Techno
- Actively participated in the AWARENESS MARCH organized by the Indian Red Cross Society, Coimbatore.
Academic Projects :
Project 1 :
Title : PIPELINED AND RECONFIGURABLE SINGLE PRECISION FLOATING POINT ALU DESIGN.
Description In this project, floating point unit ALU is designed to perform arithmetic operations on 32 bit floating point number incl
increase the speed of operation.
Sponsored links :
Reconfiguration technique is used to switch back to processor when non binary number enters the floating point unit. This will redu
Project 2 :
Title : LOGARITHMIC NUMBER SYSTEM(LNS) ADDITION/SUBTRACTION AND THEIR IMPACT ON DIGITAL FILTERS
Description The use of Logarithmic Number System(LNS) is expanding rapidly in numerous applications such as DSP, Sub-band cod
wireless communications. In this project LNS Addition/Subtraction operations are performed and designed to achieve low power.MA
to operate at low power. Finally the system is designed and their impact on digital filters are noted. The proposed system was simu
Personal Strength :
- Comprehensive Problem Solving.
- Ability to deal with people diplomatically.
- Willingness to learn new technology.
- Excellent analytical capabilities, self-motivated, quick learner
Personal Details :
DOB : 15th Jun1989
Marital Status :Single
Nationality : Indian
Language known :English & Tamil
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information are true to the best of my knowledge
1. Lecturer resume - Posted by Prateek Bajpai
Email ID- ****@gmail.com
Contact No. +91-*******
Career ObjectiveTo get a challenging position of lecturer in which i can utilize my experienceand make the bright
carrier of students.
Career Summary- An innovative and knowledgeble professional having 3 years experience as lecturer.
- Proficient in developing new lessons and activities to expand learning opportunities.
- Extensive participation on committees and extra-curricular activities.
- Excellent knowledge of subject and also have great practical knowledge.
- Proficient in giving conceptual knowledge.
Fresher lecturer resume
Resume for lecturer in engineering college
Physics lecturer resume
Resume for lecturer job
Personality Traits- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong anlytical, logical and mathematical skills.
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal both.
- Ability in clarifying the doubts.
Key responsibilities handled- Employ differentiated teaching methods, incorporating , audio and visual activities to address all
- Provide individualized instruction to keep all students at expected skill level.
- Identify and organize field trips to enhance curriculum.
- Meet with parents to discuss progress and address behavior or mastery issues.
- Develop discipline plans and work closely with at-risk students.
Computer Knowledge- Proficient in basic use of computer.
- Internet Savvy
Achievements- Attending many seminars and deleiver many speeches as guest faculty.
- Successfully organized workshop for 1000 students.
Academia- Working as Lecturer in ASD college, Delhi from 2010- 2012.
- Worked as Junior Lecturer in ERT College from 2009-2010.
Personal Details-Languages Known- Hindi, English
2. Lecturer resume - Posted by Rajvardhan Rane
10, 60 place,
PlP 4, WI 53***
Seeking a career to share my knowledge and experience with students and gain more experience into
the education and teaching field.
-Excellent communication skills
-Excellent interpersonal skills
-H college as lecturer from 20** till date
-Taught College Algebra, Trigonometry and Developmental Mathematics.
-Taught Pre-calculus, Algebra II, Trigonometry and Statistics.
-Served as advisor for Wisconsin State Math Meet.
-Taught Pre-Tech Math and Algebra.
-Taught Business Math and Introduction to college Math and GED Math in open lab
environment for adults with diverse backgrounds.
-Coordinated Mathematics Department
-Taught AP Calculus, Pre-Calculus, Algebra, Geometry, and Physics
-Served as cooperating teacher for Carthage College
-Served as coordinator and advisor for Math Olympics.
-Taught all levels of Developmental Mathematics
-Served as Director of Studies to Coordinate Curriculum Development, advising, and exam/class
-Taught various Mathematics courses at G.C.E A’ Level and O ’Level classes.
-Professional Development Courses
-Education Courses/Teaching Certification
-B.S Degree in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry
-Master’s Degree in Mathematics
-Reader-Advanced Placement Program by College Board, Princeton, New Jersey
-Teaching License, 400 Mathematics
-Member of IF Teachers
-Member of WI Mathematics Council
-Committed to innovation of college level teaching and learning and to challenge students to be
knowledgeable by promoting critical thinking skills.
3. Lecturer resume - Posted by Shobhna Bhati
Mail Id: [email protected]
To acquire a entry level position in the college where I can use my good teaching skills for the better
development of the students.
-M. Com from XXXXX College affiliated with XXXXX University in year XXXX with XX %.
-B. Com from XXXXX College affiliated with XXXXX University in year XXXX with XX %.
-6 months diploma course in basic computer from XXXX Institute.
-Passed higher secondary from XXXX board with XX % in year XXXX.
-Passed high school from XXXX board in year XXXX with XX %.
-Excellent explanation skills.
-Can teach the students as per their level.
-Good communication skills.
-Aware about the various teaching techniques.
-In depth knowledge of the subjects.
-Can speak for long time.
Training and seminars:
-Six month training on accounts management and company laws from XXXXX Company.
-Two months training on teaching skills from XX institute.
-Among the top rank holder throughout my academics.
-Received award for the “Best Student of the year” in final year of college.
-National level winner in “Rangoli” competition.
-Exploring new places
-Reading and writing articles
Date of Birth: XX-XX-XXXX
Languages known: English, Hindi, and XXXXX
4. Lecturer resume - Posted by Sonali Taste
-Aiming to establish myself in the field of education and to utilize my knowledge for the betterment of
-Ph.D in English.
-Master of Arts in English (M.A) from SSP University.
-Bachelor of Arts in English (B.A) from SSP University.
-HSC from State board with 1st class.
-SSC from State board with 1st class.
-Worked as a Lecturer in TUBC College of Commerce and Arts from Jan’2001 to Jan’2004.
-Worked as a Lecturer in REMS College of Commerce from May’2004 to May’2008.
-Worked as a Sr.Lecturer in SSLB College from June’2008 to June’2012(Present).
-Preparation of Question papers for the Mid-terms and Finals.
-Improvement in Spoken English of Children from Rural places.
-Prepare lesson plans and methods of assessment.
-Making of Progress reports.
-Meeting with students and helping them in solving their problems.
-Extra-classes during College hours for the children willing to learn.
-Extending children knowledge by taking debate and group discussions to inculcate Communication
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS:
-1st throughout in B.A and M.A at SPP University.
-1st Prize in Speech and Debate Competition at SSP University.
-Have participated in various Sports Events in my College.
-Have participated in Cultural Activities in my College.
-Interaction with children.
-Learning new things.
-Excellent Verbal and Communication skills.
-Man management skills.
-Date of birth:22/10/19**
-Languages Known:English,Hindi,Tamil and German.
5. Lecturer resume - Posted by Anupriya Niranjan
X years of experience in teaching.
- Working in XXXX College as a Lecturer.
- Good conceptual knowledge.
- Student friendly nature.
- UGC NET qualified teacher.
- Good knowledge about MIS sheets preparation.
- MS-Office 2000, fluency with windows
- User friendly with in search Engines (like Pub Med).
- Working knowledge of C.
- Having good patience.
- A good team member.
Key Responsibility Handle:
My responsibilities are to teach students subjects like Managerial Behavior and Principles, HRM,
Entrepreneurship Development, Organization Behavior.
- 3rd prize in project on XXXX @ XXXX 2005, All India Project Contest Organized by ABC.
- 1st Prize in Poster presentation on “XXXX” organized by ABC.
- Working with XXXX College as a Lecturer since June 20XX.
20XX: Qualify UGC NET.
20XX-20XX: MBA (HR) from University 1, with aggregate of 71%.
20XX-20XX: B.Tech (CS) from University 2 with 68%.
Academic project undertaken:
- Done 45 days training in XXXX Pvt Ltd. on EMPLOYEE RETENTION.
- Done 30 days on job training in BHEL on RECRUITMENT.
- Done one month training in XXXX in May 20XX.
Extra Curricular Activities:
- Attained seminar in XXXX on recruitment and selection.
Date of Birth: 20-05-19XX
Language Known: English & Hindi
6. Lecturer resume - Posted by Rajvardhan Rane
99, sen puri,
Mac Lines, Nagpur-465
Email: [email protected]
Experience of 4 years of teaching in Environmental field with in-depth knowledge of the same.
Sharing knowledge and experience with students and helping them in gaining the same. Excellent
interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
Work Experience-Working as a Lecturer in the department of Zoology, D College from 20**till date.
-Worked as a Lecturer for subject ‘Environmental & Ethics studies’ from 20** to 20** with G college
-Worked as a Lecturer of the subject ‘Environmental Studies’ in ITS college from 20** to 20**
Professional Qualification-Completed PhD in Environmental Science from L University
-Subject of the PhD was “Effect of on water”
-M.Sc. In Zoology from P college with A grades
-Completed B.Sc. In Zoology from P college with A grades
Activities-Book:Guidance provided for a book of ‘Environmental Studies’
-Paper presentation on environmental science
-Studies on a Shallow Polluted Hypertrophic System
-Attended Biology National Seminar in J college
-Attended Workshop on “Green chemistry” by J college
-Presentation in national seminar on the Compatibility of Used Growth Regulator for wheat seeds
treatment in ABC Attended Workshop on Bioinformatics : Tools and their application
-Workshop on The application of Artificial intelligence
-Studies of fluctuation in phytoplankton densities in polluted lentic water
-Attended germicide events in different cities
-Project work on Estimation of Fluoride concentration in drinking water and its impact on human
-Participated in event of Causes of water pollution
-Presentation on Importance of natural resources
Professional membership –
Life Member of Indian science congress.
Personal Details-Languages known-Hindi & English
-Area of interest- Environmental Biology , Cytogenetics.
-Hobbies- Writing short stories & reading books related with environment