Fidelity National Title Insurance Company Commitment Number: 10117417 SCHEDULE A
Commitment Date: November 7, 2010 8:00AM. Policy (or Policies) to be issued: (a) Owner's Policy (ALTA Owner Policy (2006) Proposed Insured: To Be Determined (b) Loan Policy (ALTA Loan Policy (2006) Proposed Insured: , ISAOA/ATIMA Policy Amount Policy Amount
FEE SIMPLE interest in the land described in this Commitment is owned, at the Commitment Date, by: Federal National Mortgage Association
The land referred to in the Commitment is described as follows: Lot One (1), Block Four (4), Covington Point, Common Interest Community Number 173, Dakota County, Minnesota. Note for information: Property Address: 1821 122nd Street East, Burnsville, MN 55337
Fidelity National Title Insurance Company
By: WEST TITLE, LLC
ALTA Commitment Schedule A
Valid Only If Schedule B and Cover Are Attached.
Commitment Number: 10117417 Fidelity National Title Insurance Company SCHEDULE B - SECTION I REQUIREMENTS
The following are the requirements to be complied with:
1. Pay in full the consideration to, or for the account, of the grantors or mortgagors.
2. Pay all taxes, charges, assessments, levied and assessed against subject premises, which are due and payable.
3. Satisfactory evidence should be had that improvements and/or repairs or alterations thereto are completed; that contractor, sub-contractor, labor and materialmen are all paid; and have released of record all liens or notice of intent to perfect a lien for labor and material.
4. If the transaction is closed by Fidelity National Title Insurance Company or its agent the Social Security number of Seller or Federal ID number of selling entities and forwarding address must be provided at or prior to closing to comply with the Tax Reform Act of 1986 and the 1099S Form executed at closing unless the Seller is a corporation or a governmental unit.
5. Provide standard form Seller’s/Mortgagor’s affidavit in recordable form. If provided Items 2 and 3 of Schedule B – Section II will be deleted from the Policy to be issued pursuant to this Commitment. 6. A valid driver's license or other identification acceptable to West Title, LLC must be presented at closing by all parties who will be executing documents.
7. Conveyance from Federal National Mortgage Association to To Be Determined.
Seller's Affidavit Purchaser's Affidavit Well Disclosure Statement Certificate of Real Estate Value
8. Provide letter from Homeowner's Association certifying that all dues are paid and current.
9. Please call Production Department/West Title, LLC at 952-252-2500, if you have any questions regarding this commitment.
ALTA Commitment Schedule C
10. Call Scheduling Department at West Title, LLC to schedule closing at 952-252-2500.
NOTE: For Informational purposes only the following constitutes the Chain of Title: Quit Claim Deed from Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. to Federal National Mortgage Association, dated August 11, 2010, filed of record on August 17, 2010, as Document No. 666299.
Sheriff's Certificate of Sale from Dakota County Sheriff to Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., dated January 28, 2010, filed of record on January 29, 2010, as Document No. 657421.
Warranty Deed from Andy Thomas, a single person to Tera Wiest, a single person, dated August 4, 2005, filed of record on September 30, 2005, as Document No. 575698.
ALTA Commitment Schedule C
Commitment Number: 10117417 Fidelity National Title Insurance Company SCHEDULE B - SECTION II EXCEPTIONS
Schedule B of the policy or policies to be issued will contain exceptions to the following matters unless the same are disposed of to the satisfaction of the company: 1. Defects, liens, encumbrances, adverse claims or other matters, if any, created, first appearing in the public records or attaching subsequent to the Effective Date but prior to the date the Proposed Insured acquires for value of record the estate or interest or mortgage thereon covered by this Commitment. NOTE: If the gap period is to be insured, this transaction must be closed by West Title, LLC. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. Rights or claims of parties in possession not shown by public records. Any lien, or right to a lien, for services, labor, or material heretofore or hereafter furnished, imposed by law and not shown by the public records.. Any encroachment, encumbrance, violation, variation, or adverse circumstance affecting the Title that would be disclosed by an accurate and complete land survey of the Land. Special assessments which are not shown as existing liens by the public records. Easements, or claims of easements, not shown by the public records. Levied and pending special assessments hereafter levied. 8. Real estate taxes for and payable in the year 2010 in the amount of $1534.24 are Paid in Full. Base Tax: $1534.24 Homestead No representation is made regarding subsequent years' homestead tax status. Property Tax Identification Number: 02-18425-010-04
9. Special Assessments based on search dated November 8, 2010 There are no levied or pending special assessments now of record.
10. Subject to plat, and inspection, and requirements and/or exceptions raised thereby, if any, to follow.
11. Utility and drainage easement(s), as shown on the recorded plat.
12. This property is subject to the conditions and provisions of the Minnesota Common Interest Ownership Act, M.S.A. Section 515B. 1-101 et seq., by Declaration filed as Document No. 329475.
13. Submit to the company prior to closing, a current "Homeowners Association Statement" indicating that all association dues and assessments are paid in full, or stating the amount due as of the date of closing.
ALTA Commitment Schedule C
NOTE: If the above statement along with proof of payment of the amounts due, if any, is not submitted to the company, the following exception will appear on any policies issued: Any and all unpaid dues and assessments in favor of any Homeowner's Association governing subject property.
14. NOTE: Any owner's policy of title insurance we issue will contain the following exception:
"This Policy excludes all loss or damage, including attorney's fees and costs, as to liens resulting from unpaid municipality charges, including those for water or sewer; and for liens resulting from violations or alleged violations of statutes, ordinances, codes and/or regulations, including, but not limited to, charges for summary abatement, rubbish removal, cutting grass, tree removal and board-up."
15. NOTE: For Informational Purposes Only: Property is Torrens Current Certificate No. 149955
All funds must be by wire transfer, unless you are pre-approved for check funding, and must be deposited, fully settled and unconditionally credited to our account before we close a transaction. NO ACH transactions will be accepted. Pursuant to Minnesota Statutes 82.49, all wires for purchase transactions must be received prior to the time of the closing without regard to a lender’s standard practice of waiting for document review after a closing has completed (i.e. signed HUD-1, NOTE, Mortgage, etc.). Withholding a wire until after a closing has begun may subject the closing being delayed at the lender(s) or sender(s) expense. 1. 2. All wires for purchase transactions must be received by West Title, LLC a minimum of 30 minutes prior to the scheduled closing time. All wires for refinance transactions must be received by West Title, LLC by 2:00 pm Central Time the day of funding. Wires received after this time may delay funding at lender(s) or sender(s) expense.
PLEASE WIRE YOUR FUNDS TO: Voyager Bank 775 Prairie Center Drive Eden Prairie, MN 55344 ABA ROUTING NUMBER: 291971469 BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT NUMBER: 10137431 BENEFICIARY NAME: WEST TITLE, LLC