Friday Evening Workshops, December 3, 2010
Teens and Parents Welcome ~ Register in the Main Office
Fairy House Workshop
Facilitated by Sharon Eisley, Fine Artist www.fairygnomehouse.blogspot.com Build a one-of-a-kind gift for a loved one or yourself.
• • • 5:00—8:00 in the Kindergarten Village (planned break for shopping) $70 with supplies included. 10 spaces available. Younger children with their parents are also encouraged to attend this workshop.
Wool Angel Workshop
Facilitated by Grandma Mary Bowen Hand craft wool angel ornaments as special gifts or decorations.
• • Drop in between 5:30 - 8:00 $10 per angel
Holiday Storytelling Workshop
Facilitated by Marianna de Croes Learn to tell a holiday tale as part of your family’s holiday rituals.
• • One session from 6:00 - 7:00 $12
Recycled Natural Fiber Hat Making
Facilitated by Pamela Carty Learn to make a lovely hat from a recycled sweater.
• • Drop in between 5:30 - 8:00 Sliding scale donation supports 11th grade fundraising
Facilitated by Barbara Rosen Learn holiday songs to enliven your own family holiday traditions.
• • Drop in for a session or two from 6:00 - 8:00—new songs every 15 minutes $5 per session includes song sheets for you to take home.
Be sure and plan a visit to the with lighted fairy houses for another whimsical experience this evening!